SBU took part in various activities that took place at Mogale High School on 28 July 2017. We would like to thank all the companies that took the opportunity to engage in a truly meaningful Mandela Day by going Back to School for the day and generously sharing their time and resources.
Motivational speeches and career guidance
- Ditlou Di Buile Contractors
Renovations and maintenance
- Montsamaisa Bosigo, AME Mooinooi, Diselammogo PMZ Enterprises, Keaoba Pty Ltd, Tshwaranang Textiles, JMM Fashion Design, My Home, Ednima, IRESS, SBU Staff
General cleaning of the school
- Learners of Mogale High School
- Sanitary Pads – Lonmin
- 5000L Jojo Tank and Pressure Pump – Modi Mining
- Glass for windows – Diselammogo PMZ Enterprise
- Paint – AME Mooinooi & Rustenburg
- Fire Extinguishers AND Safety Signs – IRESS
- White boards – Measurement Solutions
- Gas Bottles – Kipp Engineering
Please find below a few pictures of the activities that took place on the day.